Checklist for talking to your GYNO about PMS
Print-able checklist for talking to your GYNO about PMS
Are you going to the gyno soon but always get nervous and forget what you wanted to talk to them about. Fill out this checklist and take it with you! Just a heads up this is not a comprehensive list just a starting point so add anything you like!!
Let's start with a checklist:
- The last time I went to the gyno was ________
Has it been more than a year? Pull out your phone and make your appointment babes!
- What's going on with your period in a few sentences?
- My period is regular/ irregular (circle one)
- My cycle usually lasts ________ days
- My PMS symptoms are (circle all that apply):
- Tension or anxiety
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Mood swings and irritability or anger
- Appetite changes and food cravings
- Trouble falling asleep (insomnia)
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
- Change in libido
- Joint or muscle pain
- Weight gain related to fluid retention
- Abdominal bloating
- Breast tenderness
- Acne flare-ups
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Alcohol intolerance
- Are you on Birth Control (Yes/ No)?
- If you have questions about your BC list them here:
- Are you happy with your birth control (Yes/ No)l?
- If you want to get on Birth Control and have questions list them Here:
- Do you want to talk to your GYNO about fertility (Yes/ No)?
- If Yes list your questions here:
- Is there anything else you want to talk about?